The Eco Home Bus Tour by Solar Dwellings is a fun, educational and inspirational adventure with expert commentary by Griff Morris and the homeowners we will visit. This unique tour will enable you to see and feel the difference a passive solar designed home makes.
If you are looking to build or renovate an energy efficient home, join us on the bus tour where will visit various houses around Perth (details of the houses will be released soon)
Ticket Costs include GST (Plus booking fee)
- Lunch supplied by Hilton Harvest
- $60.00 per person ($63.73 total to be paid)
- $50.00 per person for concession card holders ($53.29 total to be paid)
- BYO Lunch – If you would like to bring your own lunch we will have an esky on board, please let us know at check in.
- $40.00 per person BYO lunch ($42.85 total to be paid)
- $30.00 per person for concession card holders ($32.41 total to be paid)
All profits from this event will go to The Hunger Project.
You can choose to donate more by adding an amount to the Additional Donation box under the ticket selections or go to https://thp.org.au/give-now/
If you would like to make a donation to Renew go to https://renew.org.au/donate/ or you can donate on the day with cash or EFT.
Know before you go
- Instant confirmation. Please check your email junk folder if you do not receive the confirmation straight away
- No need to print tickets, we would like to reduce the waste where possible
- Water, tea and coffee will be supplied at check in
- Bring your own water bottle, we will be able to refill along the way
- Please bring what you need to take notes
- We will stop at public toilets along the way, do not use homeowners toilets
On the day
- Check in – from 8:30am for 9:30am departure
- Location – Check in at Solar Dwellings (23 Green St, Mt Hawthorn). We will also finish the tour at Solar Dwellings.
- Parking – available behind Solar Dwellings & in an adjoining street, be aware it is limited. If you’d like to ride your BIKE we can leave it safely in the office during the tour
- Lunch – Hilton Harvest will provide lunch for those who have pre-paid for lunch, if you would like to bring your own we will have an esky on board where we can keep it safe for you
- Lunch seating – bring a picnic rug to sit on, if you would like a fold out chair let us know via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR FILMING – please be aware by being a part of the bus tour you understand that you may be photographed and/or filmed and you hereby give Solar Dwellings and Renew the unqualified right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo (collectively, “image”), without compensation, for use in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed please let the Bus Coordinator know at check in.
Supported by Renew Perth Branch for Sustainable Design 101.
Please contact our office if you have any questions on 9444 4400 or email email@example.com