Solar Dwellings and Sustainable House Day are excited to announce our Meet a Sustainable House Day Homeowner on Sunday 20th September. The one and only in person event this year due to varying COVID-19 restrictions around Australia. This event replaces our very popular SHD Bus Tour which we hope to have running again in 2021.
The day will start with an informal chance to meet homeowners, talk to members of Renew Perth Branch and AEVA (Australian Electric Vehicle Association).
The program will include:
- Presentation on Passive Solar Design by Griff Morris, Director of Solar Dwellings.
- Pecha Kulcha presentations by various Sustainable House Day homeowners, talking about their homes and the journey they have been on.
- Q&A with homeowners and Griff Morris, which will be live streamed as part of the national Sustainable House Day program.
- Chat to someone from AEVA (Australian Electric Vehicle Association) about what it would be like to own an electric car and how to prepare your home.
- Buy Renew and/or Sanctuary magazines and chat to Renew Perth Branch members.
- Book early as space is limited at the venue as we adhere to COVID-19 social isolation restrictions.
- Tickets are $20 per person or $30 for two tickets. All profits go to The Hunger Project
At the event
- Doors open at 9:30am for a 10:30am start.
- Water, tea and coffee will be supplied. Please feel free to bring lunch with you, Home Base do have a cafe and Growers Lane is within walking distance.
- We will send you an email closer to the date with more information.
Please contact our office if you have any questions on 9444 4400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org