Join us for the first of three events for Sustainable House Day this year. Being well-informed about solar passive design principles early on in the process is key to achieving an energy-efficient home that suits your lifestyle. The result will be a more comfortable home with lower energy bills and emissions, and a higher resale value.
This talk will be presented by Griff Morris, topics will include the following:
- What exactly is orientation and how does this impact my home?
- Designing homes on difficult sites where the orientation is not ideal.
- Neighbours, what impact do they have on the efficiency of my home.
- How does building a passive solar home impact your budget.
- The three budgets you should know before building.
- What is included in the builders cost and what other budgets do you need to consider before building your sustainable home.
- Material selection and what impacts they have on performance and budgets.
- Book early as space is limited at the venue.
- Tickets are $10 per person or $15 for two tickets. All profits go to The Hunger Project
About the event
- Doors open at 5:30pm for a 6:00pm start. Feel free to arrive before 5pm and wander through Home Base.
- Water, tea, coffee and snacks will be supplied.
Please contact our office if you have any questions on 9444 4400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org