Solar Dwellings and Sustainable House Day are excited to announce that on Sunday 17th October we will host our second Sustainable House Day WA Showcase. This in person event replaces our very popular SHD Bus Tour.
The day will start with an informal chance to meet homeowners, Renew Perth Branch Members and industry experts.
The program will include:
- Presentation on Passive Solar Design basics by Griff Morris, Director of Solar Dwellings.
- Pecha Kulcha presentations by various Sustainable House Day homeowners, talking about their homes and the journey they have been on.
- Q&A with homeowners, industry experts & Griff Morris.
- Talks by industry professionals, full details will be released soon.
- Meet members of the Australian Electric Vehicle Assoc. EV’s will be on display for part of the day.
- Buy Renew and/or Sanctuary magazines at a discounted price.
Bookings are essential and space is limited, book early to avoid disappointment.
- Tickets are $20 per person or $30 for two ($15 per person)
- Children 15 years and under are free.
- All profits go to The Hunger Project which will go towards projects like the Akode Epicentre in Ghana.
The Hunger Project Epicentre Strategy provides a sustainable and holistic development model to ending hunger in Africa, that works. Hunger has been completely eliminated from 34 epicentre communities, and severe hunger has been reduced to less than 1% in 9 or more epicentres communities The Hunger Project works in. For more information visit www.thp.org.au
About the event
- Doors open at 9:30am for a 10:30am start.
- Enter through the main entrance of Home Base and head to Level 2 via the ramp and follow the signs to the Function Room.
- Parking is free, get your All day parking pass from reception and ensure it is shown on your dashboard
- Water, tea, coffee and snacks will be supplied. Please feel free to bring lunch with you, Home Base do have a cafe and Growers Lane is within walking distance.
- We will send you an email closer to the date with more information.
Please contact our office if you have any questions on 9444 4400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org