Join us for the first of three events for Sustainable House Day this year. Being well-informed about solar passive design principles early on in the process is key to achieving an energy-efficient home that suits your lifestyle. The result will be a more comfortable home with lower energy bills and emissions, and a higher resale value.
This talk will be presented by Griff Morris, topics will include the following:
- Basic passive solar design principles
- Material selection for better performance
- Design options and performance
- Demystifying 6 star ratings
- Book early as space is limited at the venue.
- Tickets are $10 per person or $15 for two tickets plus Humanitix booking fees.
- All profits go to The Hunger Project which will go towards projects like the Akode Epicentre in Ghana.
The Hunger Project Epicentre Strategy provides a sustainable and holistic development model to ending hunger in Africa, that works. Hunger has been completely eliminated from 34 epicentre communities, and severe hunger has been reduced to less than 1% in 9 or more epicentres communities The Hunger Project works in. For more information visit www.thp.org.au
At the event
- Doors open at 5:30pm for a 6:00pm start.
- Enter through the main entrance of Home Base and head to Level 2 via the ramp and follow the signs to the Function Room.
- Water, tea and coffee will be supplied.
- We will send you an email closer to the date with more information.
Please contact our office if you have any questions on 9444 4400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there.